- Allowing the anonymous identification of browsing Users and, therefore, the approximate counting of the number of visitors.
- Anonymously identifying the most visited contents.
- Knowing if the User accessing is new or a repeat visitor.
|_gat||This is a type of cookie pattern set by Google Analytics, where the pattern element in the name contains the unique account or website ID it relates to.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|_ga||.||Records a unique ID used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|_gid||Records a unique ID used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|__hssc||.||This cookie tracks sessions. It is used to determine whether HubSpot should increase the session number and timestamps in the __hstc cookie. It contains the domain, viewCount (increased with each page view in a session), and start time of a session.||30 min||HTTP Cookie|
|__hssrc||When HubSpot changes the session cookie, this cookie is also set to determine if the visitor has restarted their browser. If this cookie does not exist when HubSpot manages cookies, it is considered a new session.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|hubspotutk||This cookie is used to track a visitor’s identity. It is passed to HubSpot in form submissions and is used to eliminate duplicate contacts.||13 months||HTTP Cookie|
- Internet Explorer (https://goo.gl/iU2wh2)
- In the tools menu, select “Internet Options”.
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- You can configure privacy with a six-position slider that allows you to control the amount of cookies to be installed: Block all cookies, High, High Medium, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept all cookies.
- Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the Firefox option, you can choose to Use custom settings for history to configure the options.
- Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
- Click on the menu located in the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click on Show advanced settings.
- In the ‘Privacy’ section, click on the Content settings button.
- In the ‘Cookies’ section, you can configure the options.
- Safari (https://goo.gl/PCjEm3 / https://goo.gl/dQywEo)
- In the settings menu, select “Preferences”.
- Open the Privacy tab.
- Select the option you want from the “block cookies” section.
- Remember that certain features and full functionality of the Website may not be available after disabling cookies.
- iOS: (http://goo.gl/61xevS)
- Windows Phone: (https://goo.gl/tKyb0y)
- Chrome Mobile: (http://goo.gl/XJp7N)
- Opera Mobile: (http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)